Home :: Electronic ShishaPipe

Electronic ShishaPipe

Our electronic shisha pipe is exactly the same as the original and only the bowl at the top of the shisha pipe is replaced for an electronic bowl.

This electronic bowl has 2 cartridges that can be filled with different flavours so you can still mix the flavours, for example you can have mint in one cartridge and apple in the other, see our electronic flavours HERE.

Electronic Shisha Bowl

We have different liquid flavours with and without nicotine.

Electronic Shisha Bowl

No cables, no burning charcoal, can be used inside and outside and smokes just like an original shisha pipe.

We have tested this at partys with original shisha pipes and 80% like the electronic shisha pipe, yes the other 20% still prefer the original with burning charcoal.

3 electronic shishapipes