There are many all over the UK, and each one has it’s own special unique offering. This could be a particular flavour of shisha, the types of fruits used to add a different taste, or even the special milkshakes.
1. Sequoia Lounge, Clapham Common A buzzing lounge that overlooks Clapham Common, and is busy until the early hours.
2. 360, Manchester Located on the city’s famous Curry Mile, 360 is popular with locals, as well as those who visit from out of town. Opt for a special fruit head, preferably a pineapple for a sweet citrus flavour.
3. Mamounia Lounge, London If you’re after something swanky, then look no further. With locations in Knightsbridge and Mayfair this is a fancy affair. There is nowhere else you can indulge in afternoon tea and shisha.
4. Beirut Nights, London This place has previously won awards for being the best Lebanese restaurant in London. Start with food, and finish with shisha in the outdoor heated lounge area.
5. Pasha Shisha, North England Pasha prides itself in being Europe’s largest shisha chain. Their locations are in Bradford, Leeds and Preston, and each lounge promises authentic Arabic culture. Make sure to try the famous Hollywood milkshake, which is packed full of secret ingredients.
6. Syon Lounge, London This lounge prides itself on two important things; sushi and shisha. The flavours here are unique and you can even try a blueberry muffin shisha or a grapefruit and mint.
7. Meer Shisha Lounge, Birmingham A few steps away Grand Central station, this lounge is located above a restaurant. They offer shisha as well as food, and their baklava is a favourite with visitors.
8. Smoke Lab, London The place is just as cool as the name sounds, and there are three locations around London. Pop to the Millwall location to sit outside, overlooking the dock. It is a bit pricey, but with flavours such as spiced chai and Kashmir peach it is worth it.
9. Arabesque, Birmingham From the outside this place looks simple, but once you enter inside you are greeted with an Arabic themed spacious lounge, complete with a waterfall wall feature. Regular additions include belly dancers, and be sure to try the waffle dessert.
10. Al Qaza, North England Al Qaza is located on Manchester’s Curry Mile, and has locations in Bradford and Leeds. A great place to watch sports, and try their special range of non-alcoholic cocktails.